Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ur next pick

Eiserne_Drossel
    Eiserne_Drossel

Ur next pick Empty Ur next pick

Post  Eiserne_Drossel Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 pm

So we all some characters we're good with, there's no doubt about that. I, for example, got Tira, JiangWei's got Cassandra, and crazyest has Astaroth. But who would u like to master like ur favorite? I would kill to be great with Ivy or Nightmare. Killer Ivy players can pull off some sick combos, and Nightmare's final weapon has Auto Unblockable A, who wouldn't want that? My question is, who would u like to master next? (Though this is ur opinion, try and stay clear of Kilik and Mistrugi. There's nothing wrong with them, but the question is WHO would u like to master, not who u CAN master. No offense to Kilik and Mistrugi players.)
    syn38
    syn38

Ur next pick Empty Re: Ur next pick

Post  syn38 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:15 pm

the appentice or taki
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 am

I would like to master Asta >Very Happy seeing how Heavenly and Crazyest use them it's quite awesome.. I know how to play Asta but I'm not that great with him, I even taught heavenly how to play nighty and he even beats my nighty so it's quite a surprise =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:50 pm