Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
JiangWei21
crazyest
gfab718
7 posters

PUSSYS OF SOUL CAL

gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

PUSSYS OF SOUL CAL Empty PUSSYS OF SOUL CAL

Post  gfab718 Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:26 am

ok heres a list im starting as of today of all the pussys in ranked that wont fight me 1st let me start by sayin i been in rank for a long time i no alot of the regulars im low lvl again and when i 1st started i would get all these high lvls 2 fight me now that im 90% ratio they all turned 2 pussys its funny to cuz its either they talkin shit noobies or pussy noobies. So now ima start a list for the whole world to know who these pussies are. Btw these are only the higher lvls im writing down if i was to include all the lowbies this list would never end

You know wats so damn funny when some1 discs from u and trys to say it was u.... do they not realize they just lost double xp and my streak is the same it was b4 they came to play... Haha "STUPID LION" (dunno its a wifey quote from the movie Twilight)

1.Tefflon2105 ranked # 1, number 1 my ass his Ivy weak as fuck. funny thing bout cat is his Ivy isnt that good at all!!! If ne 1 has played Kairi121 b4 they would no a true Ivy.. haha heres a quote from tefflon himself "Don't be sad and stop making new accounts. Fukboy." haha u here this scrub i had the same name since i started.
    2. BigBrook
    3. highfly0
    4. HackNinjaLaw[
    5. dirk669
    6. avamitch8
    7. DRUNKIN_ELF
    8. Shinigami_Fang
    9. DoDoStarDust

Last edited by gfab718 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
    crazyest
    crazyest

PUSSYS OF SOUL CAL Empty Re: PUSSYS OF SOUL CAL

Post  crazyest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:17 am

I can't list the Pussy Foots of my Astaroth. The list is infinite, because everytime I play there is a new person that will not play me. Suspect I will try to come up with some type of list, but its hard when its almost everyone. Twisted Evil
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:26 pm

You see that's the kind of shit i'm talking about over here. we got these scum bag people online that be mad hihocking shit. people talking trash to you and then don't wanna fight when we step up to the challenge they throw down.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 pm

thats y u start this list from this day foward start playin ranked and everyone who high lvl who wont fight u gets put on the list there should b no excuses why u such a high rank still pickin ur opponents that just shows how bad these scrubs really are
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm

wait hackninjalaw nooo way hes a good buddy of mine and a good sport wat he do to u confused ?? lol but ya telfon the #1 standard guy wont play me wen i was playing standard he kept running from meb Crying or Very sad
    bustacappa
    bustacappa

Post  bustacappa Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:57 pm

LOL this is funny but true. I'm glad u made this and i totally agree with the list except 4 HackNinjaLaw who plays me everytime. I fought Teflon 1 time and beat him easily and i was thinking is this the power of number #1 cuz it ain't all that. He never played me again ever since the beatdown and critical finish on the final round lol. And u can always hear his music on the mike. The only reason i can think that he is number #1 is he is on all damn day and night.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 pm

lol thats funny but yea hackninja pussy he fought me today i had jiang inv him to a room and i stomped him now hopefully he wont b a pussy when he sees me in rank and might play me.
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Well Well Well I hate to say it but we have a Pussy Foot within our ranks. Suspect Who you might ask. I have pointed at this character countless times, and at every point been right. Ahhhh You are starting to see who I'm pointed toward and you are all so every right. Jhlax15... "The Caliber Coward" I had the honor of fighting him yesterday. I was kind and played Maxi so I didn't come off too strong. He straight beat my ass I was impressed. "Maybe this guy could stand Astaroth now!" So match 2 character selection was starting and I heard murmuring. The match was sad he died as soon as it started. I think his total attack for the whole 3 rounds was about 5 but no more than 10. He started to complain and called me a noob and closed the session. Of coarse I called him a Coward as I always do, but that was it. I searched for another session, on doing so I saw he made another room. "You sneaky bastard" I thought. I instantly join mocking him that he shouldn't run away. I said I would pick Yoshi and I did. I notice that he was a "Stand Gaurd Counter attacker." I have played this type many times over. The key to defeat them is simple just grab instead of weapon attack. It worked very well. He got piss off and started calling me a noob and all I was doing was grabbing. I tried to explain why what I was doing was working and that all he had to do is duck or grapple break. I even let him know I was the same grab everytime. He continued with his slander, this made me remember why I disliked him in the first place. He stated that he was going to hack my IP. I'm like "Dude Go ahead and do it." We argue for maybe 5 mins more, but in the end he ran away. I didn't message him or anything. Then I get a message of complete disrespect followed by a message that he is blocking me. This amazes me because I don't go looking for him or do I chase him to pester, but at one point long ago I did.
    In conclusion, I ask is this the type of Character you would like in your ranks. He is a wolf in sheeps wool. A snake in the grass. A thorn in the Rough. I would like to ask to vote Jhlax15 out of our Ranks, tourney, and Elite. Him being connected to us total, puts everything we stand for at risk. Even in booting him, he would try to fight back....wait he's a coward...nvm lol!
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:03 am

ight lemme say wat i wanna say now srry jlhax but u really is a coward now i say coward instead of bitch/pussy cuz i dont wanna hurt your feelings. but dogg u do bitch WAY 2 MUCH. Honestly u brought this on urself u started talkin shit to crazy now i dont think u understand who crazy really is. He is and will b one of the elites regardless if u think he "cheeses" or not the fact of the matter is that hes a beast with asta. As far as kickin ne 1 out of the tournament thats not wat this is about this is a chance for some1 2 win some actual money now if u dont want that chance then let me no jlhax i can find u a replacement. and btw jlhax talkin shit bout ppl behind there backs aint cool, so ima call u out on it ... heres wat he wrote to me word for word. " i played wit crazyest just for fun and all he did was spam and grab,, im not going to play his low life ever again hes been blocked and hes lucky i dont hack his account,, u mite be losing a couple real players cuz of a fake one." now lemme say this jlhax crazy aint no fake fighter nor is he a weak one he deserves every ounce of respect. u no just cuz u dont like some1 doesnt mean everyone else dont have 2 like em. for example theres bout 4 of ya who vouch for Hackninja and its this simple HES A PUSSY and WONT FIGHT ME IN RANK. and if he dont like me talkin shit bout him he shouldnt run away. one thing about me alot of ya might not no is im a real niggah now i say niggah cuz i want ya to really get a feel of who i am and wat im doin here. im no we're starting a crew against shit talkers and guess whos on that list of shit talkers. now id like to call u out to fight me jlhax u run ya game and think crazy spams but im pretty sure last time we fought u spamed yuns stun combo wit that gay ass kick off the ground shit.. so these are ur options jlhax shut ur mouth and play the game or just drop out the tourney cuz theres a few ppl that would like to b in here that arent. the choice is urs jlhax.

i would like to finish wit this guys we are doin this tournament/crew to get the best of the best and take down these fucking noobies if u gonna talk shit to some1 in the tournament then u better b able to back it up. DONT CALL SOME1 OUT IF U AINT GONNA BACK UR SHIT UP. its that simple. Also so its out in the open crazy is my boy and im behind him 100%.

Last edited by gfab718 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Sad That was Beautiful Sad You keep that shit real home skillet. I keep telling you guys about this Cat. I'm glad you called that backstabber out. Also I'm proud to be recruited to be a part of your Elite and I except.
    And even if you call the coward out to fight... Do you expect him to show. Now he is exposed he will probably just not come to the forum any more and just come up with some lie that we did him unjust. Thank you for having my back and supporting my skills. And the call out of the spamming of his Yun-Soung afro That was straight up Gangasta Bitch. Cause thats what he does but I can shake those stuns and still beat his ass. Jhlax the fact of the matter is I talk My shit and I play my game, but the Difference between you and I is at the End of the match I stand Victorious. And as Gfab told me "Until You can stop these moves I'm going to keep using them!" Live or Die.... The Choice is yours. That's "The Jigsaw Challange" Bitch! lol!

Last edited by crazyest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 pm

(laughin my ass off) dogg that was some good shit Live or Die the choice is yours.. and thanks for the insight on how to beat those stuns :-D "/shake"
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:00 pm

i suppose i can take hackninja off my list he fought me twice in ranked today and of course he got stomped :-D but at least he fights me now
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:10 pm

No no no, let just stay WSC has had there first Victim. Twisted Evil
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

gfab take me off this tournamant i want no part of it i played everyone in ranked match and never ran my record is 100%real u never found me in rank so u would never know,i dont play wit ppl who all they do is grab and spam i blocked u crazyst so we wouldnt argue anymore so i did us a good thing i wish everyone luk in the tournament even u crazyst i dont take insults from ppl who think they known but dont, i forfeight this tournamant Sad maybe one of us will meet again peeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaace everyoneeeeeeeeeee
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 pm

btw ab uv never beat me so i dont known why ur talking smack watever good luck,,i just want to go do player match and play wit my friends Very Happy
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

This is rather unfortunate i was hoping things would not escalate to this. For a situation like this i cannot take sides on the issue because i have respect for the both you jhlax and crazyest not just as a competitor but as a friend as well.

Jhlax you have my most admiral respect for what you can do with that yunsung. before i have played against you i have never fought against a yunsung that can perform a devastating stunner that rendered me useless in the ring plus as time has been passing your skills have been growing at a tremendous rate.

Crazyest you have my most undying respect because your astaroth has an insane fighting power that will not die, i know cause when i first fought you i thought " this guy is ridiculous how can i beat a guy that has both distance and power on his side plus he knows how to manipulate his power moves which makes him that more dangerous for me to wanna get close to."

In the world of soul caliber we have during our times playing this game found a character that works best for us and developed a special skill and unique style that makes us all dangerous and formidable in our own way.
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm sure we can all say for sure that even though many online might disagree on how we fight or utilize our characters but it's just a game and we're only using the moves that work.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:16 pm

haha spell my name rite niggah. u never played me umm yea we played b4 and im the stoner here... and i dont gotta fight u to call u out im callin u out on the fact that u talk alotta shit bout ppl "spamming and grabbing" like i said b4 its part of the game and if u were decently good u would no to grapple break and impact.... u forfeit thats quite unfortunate cuz i was gonna kick ur ass ne way i already know wat i have to do to beat yun shake those recoverable stuns and yun aint got shit... kinda shitty for u that it ended this was but only the strong survive and can make it to tha top.
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am

wtf i kiked ur ass 2-0 u ass hole jiangwei even saw i so shut ur fukin mouth and have fun wit this tournamant btw how do i delete this account???
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Shocked Wow the coward shows his face. Even if you didn't beat him...Do you think we're going to take your word over the Boss. HAHA you fool. I would gladly stand in to watch you try to beat him. If I have a hard time beating him, How do you stand up to him when you can't even attack me. You so weak! Twisted Evil
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm

hey crasiest even thou i may not be the most polished fighter here i would like to fight u to see where i stand
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 am

aww i never told ya bout bout 2 3 weeks ago i ran into out pussy foot jlhax15 :-D he had the pleasure of playing me in special now mind u i had just hosted a pubby game he came into my room i didnt have my mic on 1st game so i we played now he thought he was gonna b "cool" and pick sieg, well that was stupid of him.. but ne ways we play the 1st game and i raped him to the point where he was like wow thats a good seig.. wow hes strong... damn i do no damage... so after the 1st game i started talkin and he was like dude ur not even good all u do is the same move.. so now i really started laughin so we play game 2 and he picks his yuen. O yea so i pick the beast of course and not only did i rape him but i was talkin shit the whole time.. Then after the match we had a few more words then he started sayin how i suck cuz this is special and i cant win if it was standard.. LMAO hello stupid I PLAY STANDARD. but the noobie had his chance is standard to play me (the tournament he forfeited). Isnt that so funny the scrub came into my game thinking he had it and got raped then said he was gonna block me. lmao peace out niggah.
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 pm

hey fab y u keep duckin me out
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 pm

i may be the weakest here but i can still hold my own

(lol, being off topic)
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am

Jhlax ~
    You shouldn't be saying anything I fought you so many times, and you always argue about ZOMG I'M BEST THE YUNG-SEUNG PLAYER EVER AND CHECK OUT MY UBER COMBO, when your combo is a shakeable setup with one grab at the end that's really easy to avoid and your like dude... if you ever tell your buddy Heavenly~ this i swear i'll kick your ass. You should've seen how I first met, we were training for our first that was about 3 months back, and I used yosh first. and you were like wtf???? and then I used nighty and then you were like ZOMGHAKLNHALHKNA*** how the f**k, then I was like........ I'll use your character who I have no idea how to use and you were wow...... beaten by my own character..... but I'm best yung, and you would always run away when you find me in rank matches, after that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content