Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
JiangWei21
jhlax15
crazyest
gfab718
8 posters

Round 2 Matches!!!!

gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Round 2 Matches!!!! Empty Round 2 Matches!!!!

Post  gfab718 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 pm

The new brackets so everyone can see who there next opponents are. Guys srry bout the name of the brackets bet hey its just the name.

Winners Bracket Round 2

Crazyest
    VS
    Jlhax15

OVERACHIEVER25

VS
    stay-juiced

gfab718
    VS
    bustacappa

IcyBlueCrysis
    VS
    DaREPA

RacialPROFILING
    VS
    blindness42000

Losers Bracket Round 2

blackdude0009"Eliminated"
    VS
    IRONFIST2009

Gunz-21
    VS
    syn_ichiganaki "Eliminated"

silverkain "Eliminated"
    VS
    ckg1987

x-Omni-x
    VS
    Hi_Uchiha_Sasuke "Eliminated"

JaingWei21

VS
    Chennsenn "Eliminated"

Remember guys the matches might be rearranged to better suit the timing of when people are on we have to try and move forward as fast as possible so I will rearrange fights accordingly. Good Luck in Round 2 Fellas!!!

Last edited by gfab718 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 am; edited 7 times in total
    crazyest
    crazyest

Round 2 Matches!!!! Empty Re: Round 2 Matches!!!!

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Twisted Evil Jlhax15! Your Fate has been seal by The Silent One's Hand. The Black Flames of Astaroth Stur in My Soul. The only words that Chant through my head are "DISGUSTING!" "TIME TO PERISH!" AND "PATHETIC!" Twisted Evil I forewarned you of this day. I shall Desend upon you like a tiger to its pray. My Jaws will firmly lock to your throat and rip it from your body. I can taste the blood. What a wonderous feast it will be! Suspect Do you fear me. Suspect Do you fear death or defeat. Twisted Evil Yes, I know deep in that cold weak heart of your you ponder your escape. I see your cheap tricks already. Evil or Very Mad There will be no escape for you. There is only 1 thing that could save you that is stage selection. Fate is already in my favor....therefore the CAGE calls. My battle ground awaits me. MUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Are you going to Run away or give up. I know that is what you want to do. For your chances are slim. Its Judgement Day. All want to see the out come of this battle. Lets not keep them waiting.

Jlhax15! I am Crazyest! Guided by the Right Hand of Astaroth. Fate has brought us together to fight this glorious battle. You have slandered and insulted my Mentor for far to long. Now it is time to pass JUDGEMENT. I pray you defeat is not swift, but eternal. My it haunt you for days on end for many eoins to come. Once I thought I could honor you and fight you with pride and respect, but you spit on that hand. Now that hand is raised. Awaiting to descend and slap you with the very spit you spat. My Axe screams for your blood. It shall desecrate your limp corse in every defeat. For the is no honor in fighting you, because you have no honor. You are but a coward, even now you look for a coward's retreat. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil This humors me. SO you peon come now and taste Hell. Feel its burning embrace as you dance in its bliss. Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:59 pm

bahaha i guess i just lost lol wow i kewn this would hapen baha im not even going to prepare this is a joke lol,, dude btw stop sounding all high and mighty lol
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 pm

jhlax15 wrote:bahaha i guess i just lost lol wow i kewn this would hapen baha im not even going to prepare this is a joke lol,, dude btw stop sounding all high and mighty lol

Twisted Evil Do you see the the Coward's Retreat. All I say is truth...My insight is Impecable and absolute. Jhlax15 just give me your all do not back would this is not the time to quit. And if that's the case just Forfeit. What's this about high and mighty I love my character. I hold him up High. For he enjoys this and he gives me Victory. So I praise him, but not worship him. For there is only one God, and that is the Lord our God. Find Him and He will Reward you, Overflowing.... study Read it! Its in there! afro
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:55 pm

What jhlax am i hearing this right are you already admitting defeat!!! You should know no matter how much the odds are stacked against you there is always a chance for a turn around. Your match with crazyest is an automatic loss if you fight with the attitude that you lost. Even thou crazyest has the mean astaroth your yun sung is no joke either.
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Crying or Very sad I want my fight to begin already i've been waiting pretty long now..
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 am

(takes a deep breath monkey) Ahhh busta busta busta Mad looks like its me and u doggy u no wat that means rite?(Razz) your impacts and shakin stuns is wat im worried about (Rolling Eyes) but dont worry dogg im comin 4 u.Twisted Evil U met the beast b4 but let me reintroduce the beast:-D cya in battle brotha may ur sophie fight strong. Cuz the beast is deff fightin hard!!! king
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:45 am

damn i was soooo close
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:07 am

damn u busta those damn impacts! lol good shit dogg good fuckin match dont think the next time we fight its gonna go down the same!
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:22 pm

As i view the charts it seems people have been eliminated and some have obtained their 1st lost and opponents have been changed. My new opponent is chennsenn heh. me and chennsenn have a battle history strating with his tira then advancing on to his seung mina whichever one he chooses i will break them.

Fate has givin me a second chance to redeem the fallen angel Cassandra I already have one loss i can't afford another.

Chennsenn get ready for the next battle for this will be our duel of fates.
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:50 pm

go get him jiangwei u got this
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 am

Jhlax you almost won but you coward out...I have to admit you have me going, but you stopped putting your all in to it. Fighting with Sigy did throw me off, but you wasted your time because your not as good with him as Yun-Soung. Our battle suppose to be a glory fight and you made it a sad one. You might have won with Yun-soung, now but you will never know. Plus you just got a ez lose...That is never good Busta my be your next fight if you lose to him there will not be a second chance. If you wanted to throw the match you could have just Forfeited. It would not have bothered me. You made all my Points facts off what you just did today. We got an Elite selection coming up and this Tourney will let us know who the top dogs are. Your going to end up on the bottom with the Runt puppies if your not careful. Twisted Evil
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 am

I know I won't be it on that list Very Happy
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:56 am

Just thought of this (winners bracket)Heaven's bracket, (loser's bracket)Hell's bracket... just a thought
    bustacappa
    bustacappa

Post  bustacappa Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Man Beastfried was defnetly a beast he did not disappoint at all. It was a great match and it was a pretty close 1 2. It felt kinda epic simce it ended on the final round. Definetly kept Sophie on her toes i can't wait 4 the next match and i know i'll be seeing more great matches.
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:21 am

I've done it. saved my ass from elimination all i can say now is " One down many more to go."
    Gunz-21

Post  Gunz-21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 am

gfab718 wrote:silverkain "Eliminated"
    VS
    ckg1987

Yargh! Silver basically trained me. I was hoping to be the one to eliminate him. I guess getting revenge will have to do.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:52 am

lol guess u get ur matchup for round 3
    Gunz-21

Post  Gunz-21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks gfab. I hope it'll be a great fight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:28 am