Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hardest character against you.

IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Hardest character against you. Empty Hardest character against you.

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:13 am

What's your worst enemy?
    Cassandra: Way too fast and frame setups are too crazy.
    crazyest
    crazyest

Hardest character against you. Empty Re: Hardest character against you.

Post  crazyest Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Shocked Sigy and only Sigy. Too many stances.... When you got to guess high or low nothing is 100% safe and 3B makes everything that much harder. Crying or Very sad bounce One day I will be able to read him. Evil or Very Mad NAAHHH! lol!
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Ah man i don't know any specific character that would give me the worst or actually i should know one but it's not just one i would say all. Why would i say that? It's because all characters have a uniqueness to them that makes them that damn good and dangerous but it's the user who knows how to manipulate those strong points of a character that makes them a real pain in the butt for all of us.
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:56 am

JiangWei21 wrote: It's because all characters have a uniqueness to them that makes them that damn good and dangerous but it's the user who knows how to manipulate those strong points of a character that makes them a real pain in the butt for all of us.

My thoughts are similar to you Jiang. "A puppet can not put on a good show, because it is only a tool." "The master pulling the strings is the true performer, and it only matters how well He controls the puppet to astonish the crowd." "But the puppetmaster is nothing without the puppet they are one and must be entuned to one another in perfect harmony."
    You also where talking about strong points, but I disagree. I think the way to master your own character true potenial is to look at your weaknesses and build around them. The less weaknesses you have the more of an advantage you will have. Also know the fewer weaknesses you have the stronger the ones left become. I have 1 weakness and 1 reliability. your only as good as you train. study
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 pm

I would have to say my NUMBER 1 HATED character in this game would have to be Ivy. She is a pain in the ass with that low shit she does it evades 95% of my moves and drives me fucking crazy.... I hate Ivy more then any character. My 2nd most hated would have to be Mitsurgi. and my 3rd and hardest would have to be seig himself. I know my style of fighting and when I fight some1 who is just as damn tricky as I am it makes it almost impossible 2 win.
    I really dont fear character types its the players like Jiangs Cassy and or Crazys Ast its really all about the person pulling the strings like crazy said. lol
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 am

gfab718 wrote:I would have to say my NUMBER 1 HATED character in this game would have to be Ivy. She is a pain in the ass with that low shit she does it evades 95% of my moves and drives me fucking crazy.... I hate Ivy more then any character. My 2nd most hated would have to be Mitsurgi. and my 3rd and hardest would have to be seig himself. I know my style of fighting and when I fight some1 who is just as damn tricky as I am it makes it almost impossible 2 win.
    I really dont fear character types its the players like Jiangs Cassy and or Crazys Ast its really all about the person pulling the strings like crazy said. lol

Yea ivy with that attack 213 [B](the one that whips up and down twice strafing and turning into a stance) dodges everything... and the frame is so cheap the following attacks after are really high change of getting them in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:33 pm