Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
IcyBlueCrysis
JiangWei21
6 posters

What was He thinking!

JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

What was He thinking! Empty Re: What was He thinking!

Post  JiangWei21 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Lol i tell ya i think we should start a gang against these trash talking fool out there. Us vs Them
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm

JiangWei21 wrote:Lol i tell ya i think we should start a gang against these trash talking fool out there. Us vs Them

Team Beastfried > All lol!
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

haha hell yea dogg but we would have to call it Team Beastmode cuz the 'fried is kinda my thing but Letz do this letz show these boys whos bo$$.
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 pm

hm not sure what we could use as a good name but i'm down for this. let us write a new chapter to these cretins.
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 pm

TEAM BEASTY XDDD and we all have matching outfits for our Soul calibur characters xDDD!
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:21 am

scratch You want a name huh? First, We must discover our purpose:

JiangWei21 writes: Lol i tell ya i think we should start a gang against these trash talking fool out there. Us vs Them.

This brings a few key words to mind: Headhunter, Hitmen, Gang, Possy, Vengance, Vendeta, executioners, Judgement, retaliators, destroyers, Brotherhood, Kingdom and society.

We already have a main title "Beastfried" so that would have to remain intact for the most part. But the Custom Character Name title is too small to truely put our name out there on characters.
    Uniforms or colors would be most effective, as we are seemingly deciding on clanning together. But then we will be Divided on who is to come up with colors, equipment, and rank stucture. Having Military and artistic background does give me a edge, but everyone has their own opinions and strong points. study
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:00 pm

My theory is this. I think the best way to show the world who we are as a group is by deciding on the colors. Out of all the things crazyest mentioned the colors we wear are the best way in my opinion. For both special and standard we take one of our characters and have them wear the colors we have chosen for ourselves that represent our group. The next thing we would have to come up with after we have decided on our colors is our group name cause i'm pretty sure when the people/ gamers of the world start seeing our colors shine bright they're gonna ask us who we are and we'll tell them " we are this and we represent that."
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Hell yea this is getting better and better let me know guys ill make a kick ass banner for our crew and make a spot on the forum where they can challenge us as singles or teams. We can show these kids who bo$$.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:38 pm

I dont know how many of ya can relate to this but in COD we got lots of wat I like to call "Headset Thugs" so in my cod4 clan tag i had my crew name as H$TK Headset Thug Killers im not saying that in reference to Soul Calibur but im just sayin in general we need a name that lets them no who we are.
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:01 pm

So you think Colors.... Analizing........ scratch scratch Four Colors. Four represents the 4 direction, 4 season, 4 stages of life, 4 sets of limbs, and most of all 4 "soul calibers" soul edge and blade don't count because the lack of "Caliber" I think in Standard there must be a Uniform added to the colors, special is more equipment oriented so you can't be uniform. Being uniformed in Standard would make it easier to be identified by others I.E. "I've seen that outfit and coloring before!" With the coloring you have to look to the group for that, that again divides us....Again i bring up rank structure. But not even everyone can stick to that.... That brings me to my New subject:

Title: The Beastfried Elite
    4 to 5 hardcore players
    None play same characters
    Only play elite as 1 character
    They will have elite colors(Soul Caliber1,2,3,4)exclucive
    Will have to take any challange alway has to have have a witness
    No lag matchs border line 4's count as lag matches.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 am

im likin the sound of that and im down wit a ranking system shit that sounds good to me
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:04 am

EVERYONE WITH BEASTFRIED COLORS lol! Yellow and Neon Green Very Happy!!
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:03 am

lol its actually gold not yellow lol but i found some colors that go really good together are like gold/black/green/red blue/silver im not the greatest with colors so wat u guys thinkin for colors?
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:39 am

Gold, Black, Green, Silver: These are good I think, Everyone need to come up with an armor set... of course i know that there are male and female armor sets. if you play a chick make it look good mot funny or slutty. We want to look Classy not Trashy. afro
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 am

now i see some1 online wearin the mangus cloth and a pair of reg slacks but he made the chest piece a really nice green color. his character really stood out. so wat ever we do deside we need to make it so that they stand out and at the same time we want a armor set that looks good i think the nightmare helm misery is a must i love the hair effect on the armor really makes my green stand out on my character i also like the paladin's fauld( the lower body) nice color effect u can have on the inside of the armor while the outside is a diff color. and on the female side ive always been a huge fan of the princess dress to me it seems sexy but classy at the same time ive also seen Jiang's beastryder and i must say i love the outfit its slutty as hell but damn sexy lol i dunno guys those just a few of my ideas.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:41 am

I got a good name "Schwarzwind" it means black wind its the name of the siegfried's crew
    Eiserne_Drossel
    Eiserne_Drossel

Post  Eiserne_Drossel Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 am

I think we should pick only two colors. Not black and white, but something just as cool, and stands out. That way, our opponents will take notice of the colors if a large group of us has the same colors. And nothing really weird looking. Maybe black and red, blue, or green. That way people can make their characters the way they want, while promoting the gang. Its just an idea though, I'm game for whatever.
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Indeed i agree with eiserne i believe 2 colors would be suitable, 3 at most. For the first color i nominate black because the color black is universal it goes good with any color we would choose for the second and third.

Gfab i like that name you have for this team sounds cool but if anyone else has a better suggestion for a name please throw it down and lets hear it.

I'll work on something suitable for the women characters.
    Eiserne_Drossel
    Eiserne_Drossel

Post  Eiserne_Drossel Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm

My nominee for the second color is either red or green. Red stand for power, and green just stands out. Black has to stay, no matter what. As far as a name, what about "The Soul Society"? It incorporates the game into the group, which is always a plus.
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Alright i'll try using those three colors first to see what it would look like and i'll play around with the colors to see if i can find a good match.
    Eiserne_Drossel
    Eiserne_Drossel

Post  Eiserne_Drossel Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Once the colors are picked, what about the armor? Is everyone gonna have the same stuff? Cause if that's the case, then, for the guys, they should have that suit like Volod's from SCII. Yea, big surprise I say that, but there's a reason for it. One, it coveres them from the shoulders down, so people can equip whatever they want, while still supporting the team. Because if we all have the same stuff on w/out the suit, then it will be hard to adapt to the stats and skill in special. And two, its very easy to edit. Whatever colors we pick, we make the suit black, and the spike the second color. Yea, some people may not like it, I had to grow to like it. But we should keep in mind everyone. We all don't have the same advantages and weaknesses, each of us has a system that benefits what we need. I personally like my HP Drain A, and if some other uniform is picked, I maybe unable to get that skill. Again, this is just an idea, but I think whatever is decided, should aid most, if not all, who will be a part of it. But for the girls, I oppose the Cat thing. I'll put anything except that suit (unless that's what everyone wants).
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Ok Black Green and Gold (Beastfried's colors like Icy stated b4 :-D. As for the armor sets this would only be for standard mode ( like crayest has said b4) lol in special it would just b our colors and maybe something in the name cuz we still need room for char name, something like a clan tag.
    Eiserne_Drossel
    Eiserne_Drossel

Post  Eiserne_Drossel Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Lol, ok, for standard. So we got the colors, and when a name is decided, how will we promote the gang? Should the characters created have the same name, and just different fighting styles? Their names would be the name of the group. Once again, just an idea (but the best one I've had, I think?)
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:38 am

i woul like to be in it lol just for the record i dress my characters in red and black they are like the essence of syn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 am