Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

So how did YOU do?

crazyest
    crazyest

So how did YOU do? Empty So how did YOU do?

Post  crazyest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 am

Crazyest Vs. Ironfist2009

Victory goes to Crazyest

Twisted Evil As foretold, all I said came to pass. For Ironfist's little Amy was overwhelmed by my devastating attacks. My Great Axe torn the very soul from her mangled corpes. No half Vampire child can stand before the Flesh Golem you know as Astaroth. You have been Judged, Weighted, and found wanting. There is no joy in loss. May you learn much from your defeat. You have a second chance to claim victory to move forward. But know this, this is your last chance, and there is only forward now. The cliffs of Hell are at your very heels. You have no room for error, because to show error to your opponent is to show weakness. When the reward of the weak is the Flaming embrace of Hell there is no place for error. What drives me you may ask. The hand of Astaroth is as a double sided sword. It can be a Huge advantage, miss treat or use it and it might be your head on the floor. Astaroth chooses me because I am strong in body and soul. If I even show a spec of weakness he will rip my soul from my flesh and consume it, only to make himself stronger. When you stand before a Demon you mustrise up to become a demon yourself. It is the only way to survive.
    Ironfist2009 If we fight again know this: Your soul will be mine, and I will cast you in the depths of Hell. Where you will burn in my stead for eternity.
    Heed my Warnings and FEAR ME! Twisted Evil
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

So how did YOU do? Empty GFab718 VS silverkain

Post  gfab718 Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:27 pm

gfab718 VS silverkain

Let me start by saying Ima Beast brotha.
    Good Game Best of Luck to ya in round 2

"You can't stop me, Don't get in my way!"
    Twisted Evil

Round One is underway and running smoothly.cheers
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

So how did YOU do? Empty Re: So how did YOU do?

Post  jhlax15 Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 pm

stop bragging that u won,, u use a overpowered astroth bahaha
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Twisted Evil Know your roll and shut your mouth Peon. Laughing Your insults are as bad as your spelling. I brag not, for there is no Honor in that. I say this: There will be MERCY for you. I tried to be right by You, but you constantly Vex me. You are my prey now I shall not seek any other than you.... I will hunt you down and expose you as the coward your Character is. You Run-Away...YOU CAN'T ESCAPE YOUR FATE!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by crazyest on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Although i have to admit crazyest you are by far one of the strongest Astaroth i have played but you have to admit the jhlax has the skills that take down some really crazy strong good people. It is true you are a monster with mass destruction i don't think you should underestimate an opponent like the jhlax he could be the one to stop the path of a giant known as astaroth.
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:42 pm

sound like we got ourselves a tournament now! May fate bring you to fighters to each other. This should b a very good fight
    crazyest
    crazyest

So how did YOU do? Empty HA!!!

Post  crazyest Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:37 am

Maybe he has skills but we have played many times, he played against my old style. He found my new style only once and i destroyed him. I never think little of any opponent... everyone is a potenial threat.
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm

crazyest wrote:Maybe he has skills but we have played many times, he played against my old style. He found my new style only once and i destroyed him. I never think little of any opponent... everyone is a potenial threat.
    Yeah... I want to see how everyone fights now. I haven't played this game for awhile and I'm looking foward to all the new challenges and I hope mostly from you Crazyest that you are godlier than before, because I remember all the close the games we use to have with my Yosh and your Ast.

And I hope you the best of luck friend. afro
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 pm

bahaha he spamed haha overpowered astroth lol but ya crazeyst ull probally beat me congrats bahaha noob
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 am

I get one message of respect Cool and one of "Dumbass" Rolling Eyes Icy You show great honor in your words. I thank you for you words of kindness. I can only recall great anger and frustration in my memory in seeing your name. This lets me know your a real challange. My Day of Redemition is at hand. You must remain afloat in these troubled waters. For I await you at the shore. Though My words are friendly My Axe, My friend, is not. Twisted Evil

Suspect And you Jhlax15 I swear do you Mispell words on purpose. Rolling Eyes It's so funny that you say I spam and I'm a "Noob"
    Just like you I Utilize a choatic Lockdown technic. In which i just keep my Opponent Gaurding, getting up, or stunning them. "A true master Paralzes his opponent, leaving them Open for attack." You stun combo most I bet. You might be more trickery than skill though. Suspect Also you call me a noob, Why. Does it make you feel better about yourself to down others that just might be better than you. I've seen it time and time again, people that will beat up on others. But when the table is against them they turn sour and will kick, lie, and slander. These are all the ways of a Coward. Making you more and more worthy to have mastered Yun-Soung. So feed me you insults, I shall grow fat and feed well on them and become full with hate. But after Dinner there is always dessert, and after I devour you Soul my meal will be complete. Twisted Evil
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:19 am

lol no icybluecrysis or watever kiked my ass in like 2 months ago and it made me happy hehehe same wit me and jiangwei Laughing , have great fights lol ill be killed in 3 hits bye u tongue
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:34 am

Mad What! I didn't even understand that.... Suspect You seriously got to work on your grammer. I'm no English pro, but I think that 1 sentence could fail your whole paper. confused I think your word play is making me dumber because I'm trying to understand it. Rolling Eyes
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Post  gfab718 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:24 pm

this coming from me but wat i think he trying to say he dont stand a chance against ur ast cuz it kills him in 3 hits.... i dunno it usually takes bout 8 or 9 to kill me.. lol well rdy your swords men for in round 2 it will be you 2 in the Hell in the Cell style cage match. Good luck in Round 2 fellas.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:37 am