Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
jhlax15
gfab718
6 posters

Street Fighter IV

gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Street Fighter IV Empty Street Fighter IV

Post  gfab718 Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:44 pm

yea i went and bought it come challenge me if u want its ight but it aint no soul cal
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Street Fighter IV Empty streetfighter4

Post  jhlax15 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

ya i bought it and im realy disapointed weak combos and not to fun with only 2 ppl in playermatch,btw did u get my private message??
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Street Fighter IV Empty Re: Street Fighter IV

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:15 pm

SF4 is no disappointment buddy it's actually a harder game to play then Soul Calibur the frames are f!@king hard and I've been playing street fighter ever since the super nintendo, and this one is the crazyest* (=D) thing i've played the new things about it are so cool, focus strike and the revenge meter and it's awesome how they kept the EX attacks, this game is awesome ^^
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm

as well as i did this ones a joke theres like no moves combos r weak it takes very little skill theres even a video on youtube from the makers saying how easy it is for somone whos never played to get good very quick, btw im not ur budy, sc4 and tekken r the most real fighting games da best of da best before u say anything get ur shit strait
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 am

Now Now lets not get excited.(Maxi quote) Cool You getting all bent over some crappy Fighting game that is old as hell. I made a post about how I felt about it, but it is your opinion against someone elses. Its a Classic remake. Do you remember Tekken 1, if you don't you can't say crap. Cause it has that jump hang time crap just like Street Fighter. It was terrible. Soul Caliber was a mix of the two, well more like tekken with weapon, and with easier game play. I never liked Street fighter never will, but i will not go around smashing other peoples opinions on a game that they think is great. Some people this Soul Caliber 4 is crap. And personally tekken online is not so good. The lag is frustating and well if u come to my place what i could do would be totally different. That goes for all Online games. Also Icy was using "Buddy" as a figure of speech, not as a term of friendship. Razz Also ,if i might add, personally i don't think your Yun is all that at all, i think i got more of an understanding of him that you do. Hell i know his history for godsake. Did you know he fought without a sword until S'mina gave him one. He was a 100% kicker. Thats way most of his attack are hard hitting haymakers. Neutral but that is something most people don't do they don't understand characters potinial is unlock by knowing more about them allow you to understand there true mind set. That is way my Astaroth is so well developed. Plus I put practice on edge master and mirror matched. Good way to learn your true weaknesses Twisted Evil
    jhlax15
    jhlax15

Post  jhlax15 Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:18 pm

first iv played soul edge through soulcalibur4 if u find a better yung bring him to me,,btw u dont known more u dont have to known ur charecters history to be good,,btyun sueng is a pirate,
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 am

I must say street fighter was a good fighting game back when it was on super nintendo and now that they brought it back is kinda refreshing for us veteran gamers who played it back then but i haven't played it yet so i can't really say much about it yet.

Regardless what new fighting games are coming out the one main fighting game i know i'll be seeing you all on besides soul caliber is Tekken 6 without a doubt cause i guarantee you all will be seeing my ass all up on the tekken 6.

Soul Caliber and Tekken games are the 2 best fighting games in my book. I wanna say they're both the same but different at the same time but delivers that fighting game satisfaction at the same time. Just the flow of the game, the movements, easy to handle all that junk which has made me like those 2 fighting games more than any other fighting game i have played.

My big interests is this i've fought some tough competition with my friends on tekken series and determined to beat them i gained mad skills with lee chaolan and they were some damn good competition and now that Tekken 6 will be online i can't imagine the competition level world wide which means once i have tekken 6 in my possession the day it comes out me and lee are gonna sit down and prepare with a crash course of ass kicking in the training mode then once my refresher with lee chaolan is crisp and crunchity, you better believe i'll be looking to face you guys and the rest of the world.
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:21 am

asuka ftw!!!!
    JiangWei21
    JiangWei21

Post  JiangWei21 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Alright i finally got a chance to play street fighter 4 and my overall opinion on it is it's good if your into the old school fighting games brought up to date but if your into the soul cal and tekken like i am then your not really gonna like it.

It's definitely a little more harder for me to perform moves and the moves lists on training mode is hard to read and understand. I know how to perform a few moves with people but i think i'm just better off button smashing and hoping some moves will for together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:27 pm