Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Astaroth has been stomped

crazyest
    crazyest

Astaroth has been stomped Empty Astaroth has been stomped

Post  crazyest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 am

affraid NOOOOOOOOOOOO! My Astaroth has been destroyed. When i say destroyed i mean i got maybe 4 hits off in a round, i was impacting and it didn't even help, and i only won 1 round a match out of several plays. Who is the mysterious Foe you might ask.... he is the #1 Setsuka on PSN: j_u_v_i_n_i_l_e Yes this guy laid waste to me out of 10 games. i asked him what i even a challange. He said Quote "Yes you got me to FOCUS,lol, IF i didn't think you were compatition you wouldn't have got Setsuka." So i just got him to focus THAT'S it! Shocked. I did beat his nightmare with my Maxi though made me feel a lil better. his Setsuka was just impressive. I wasn't even made. It's a force not even i can withstand Evil or Very Mad look him up you will be amazed. But you got to be on point to make him bring it out. I think he is a standard only player too. Twisted Evil
    gfab718
    gfab718
    Admin

Astaroth has been stomped Empty Re: Astaroth has been stomped

Post  gfab718 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

have him sign up for the tourney!! we need leet players
    crazyest
    crazyest

Post  crazyest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:52 am

Shocked DUDE!!! This guy would run away everyone from trying and stop all the others from signing up....This guy is a genuis! Shocked If if i had to pay to for this tourney and he was on the list, um.. There would be no way i would give my money away for free.... when i tell you this guy stomped me. It was bad Sad i cried a lil inside. lol! I'll run it by him. pale
    syn38
    syn38

Post  syn38 Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:36 pm

i think i met....and beat him b4 i dono
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:37 am

Man... yea everyone has there times, when I went into a standard versus player room, with 3 other people I got a winstreak over 50+ with random people joining in and out and when I was annoying everyone with my streak i eventually got kicked, and one of the players were watching me the whole and his name is "BenLeet" he invited me to a game right after saying... it's ashamed for you being kicked by those scrubs.. show me what you have. then we fought like 3 rounds and I lost all of them, he was simply amazing.. Very Happy then he's like... I think i'm going to go,

Then I sent him a message saying... Sad I didn't even get to use my best character and then he reinvited and I used yoshi I love you and the battle was fast and swift.. and I defeated him alot of times.

In simple words BenLeet is amazing... he's 28 and he plays with a pure SC4 Arcade pad and he knows my other friends such as Doobie415 so he's really a thrill afro and in my book he's one of the best Soul Calibur players in my eyes, I can literally message him about anything and he would answer (I.E How many frames are in this attack, does Tech trap or not? etc. and he would be knowledgeable to answer it! study =D)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content