Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Silence Breaker

crazyest
    crazyest

Silence Breaker Empty Silence Breaker

Post  crazyest Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am

Suspect Looks like someone has to put up the first post: and its me! outstanding matches last night. I enjoyed playing you guys, wish we could had more people in the session. We need to do a sooner tourney trial run for connections and what-nots to give people some taste of whats to come. Maybe even put some sections of matches online so we can hook more people to come. I'll vote my skills to a video shot. I see Icy is on the list more sigys No He is the Salt to my Pepsi. Maybe my Mentor arron will make a surpise appearance. Icy I'm Coming for you. Twisted Evil
    IcyBlueCrysis
    IcyBlueCrysis

Silence Breaker Empty Re: Silence Breaker

Post  IcyBlueCrysis Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 am

crazyest wrote:Suspect Looks like someone has to put up the first post: and its me! outstanding matches last night. I enjoyed playing you guys, wish we could had more people in the session. We need to do a sooner tourney trial run for connections and what-nots to give people some taste of whats to come. Maybe even put some sections of matches online so we can hook more people to come. I'll vote my skills to a video shot. I see Icy is on the list more sigys No He is the Salt to my Pepsi. Maybe my Mentor arron will make a surpise appearance. Icy I'm Coming for you. Twisted Evil

Hehe and who's this mentor of yours? =D

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 am